Eaton 93E Lithium-ion UPS
Formerly EATON 9E
The Eaton 93E UPS delivers customers the most efficient power quality solution in three key areas: space, power, and cost. Engineered for maximum efficiency, the 93E delivers up to 98% efficiency while maintaining a small physical footprint. With internal batteries up to 60 kVA, the 93E provides an all-in-one solution that also reduces the complexity of installation and startup and provides maximum runtime.
Contact Us about Eaton 93E UPS
Features & Benefits
- The Eaton 93E UPS helps lower operating costs by transferring 98% of power.
- Provides up to 21 minutes of runtime with internal batteries.
- Up to 138 minutes of runtime when paired with an Extended Battery Cabinet.
- Using its innovative design, the Eaton 93E UPS offers a 35% smaller footprint compared to competitive models.
- Single cabinet solution reduces installation, wiring, and maintenance costs.
- Industry-leading runtimes mean fewer accessories
Flexibility & Reliability
- Intelligent Power Manager Software monitors and manages multiple power devices across your network.
- Detachable maintenance bypass options guarantee zero downtime.
- Allows you to redirect power during UPS maintenance and servicing
- Get a term of one-year parts and labor included with the purchase.
• Small-to-medium data centers
• Servers, networks, lighting
• Telecom switches and servers
• Medical imagery equipment
• Banking infrastructure
• Mission critical fabrication equipment
In the event of an outage, two options exist to continue providing power to the UPS load: lithium-ion batteries and a flywheel system. The Eaton 9390 Lithium option provides a powerful and reliable battery backup supply for those interested in a more traditional solution. However, while more expensive than lithium-ion batteries, flywheel systems offer many benefits, including:
- Limited required maintenance
- 20-year design life
- The ability to operate in high temperature environments
- And 90% reduced carbon footprint when compared to batteries
Be sure to talk to our team about which solution fits your needs most appropriately.
Contact Us about Eaton 93E UPS
|Power Rating||20-60 kVA|
|Voltage||208/220 Vac three phase|
|Rating (VA/Watts)||20 kVA/16 kW|
|Efficiency||Up to 98% High-efficiency mode, Up to 92% Double-conversion|
|UPS Bypass||Automatic on overload or UPS failure|
|Dimensions (H x W x D, inches)|
Dimensions (H x W x D, mm)
|53.5 x 20.9 x 31.5|
1360 x 530 x 800
|Operating Frequency||50/60 Hz (45 to 65Hz)|
|Input Power Factor||0.99 typical|
|Input Current Distortion||<5% THD|
|Nominal Voltage||208/220, 3/4 wire|
|Output Voltage Regulation||±1% Static; ±5% dynamic at 100% resistive load change, <20 ms response time|
|Output Receptables||Hardwired – see manual for terminal block layout|
|Overload Capacity||150% for 40 ms / 125% for 30 seconds / 110% for 10 min|
|Battery Type||9Ah, sealed, lead-acid, maintenance-free|
|Battery Management||ABM (Cyclic) or float|
|Internal Batteries||Yes, has internal batteries. Field service upgrades needed to add external batteries (EBCs) to extend runtime|
|User Interface||Graphical LCD with blue backlight|
|LEDs||(4) LEDs for notice and alarm|
|Communication Ports||(1) RS-232, (1) REPO|
|Communication Slot||(2) Mini-slot communication bays|
|Power Management Software||Eaton Intelligent Power Software Suite CD|
Environmental & Standards:
|Audible Noise||< 64 dBA at 1 meter (noise less room) typical|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC (32ºF) to +30ºC (86ºF); Batteries recommended max. +25ºC (77ºF)|
|Safety Markings||UL60950 , EN55022/EN55024|
|EMC Markings||IEC 62040-2|
|Storage Temperature||-25ºC (-13ºF) to +55ºC (131ºF) without batteries; +15ºC (59ºF) to +25ºC (77ºF) with batteries|
|Relative Humidity||5 –95%, non-condensing|
|Altitude||< 1000m at +30°C (86ºF)|
1. Due to continuous product improvements, program specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Eaton 93E UPS Brochure: 20-30 kVA||Eaton-93E-20-30KVA-UPS-Brochure.pdf|
|Eaton 93E UPS Brochure: 40-60 kVA||Eaton-93E-40-60KVS-UPS-Brochure.pdf|
|Eaton 93E UPS Technical Specs||Eaton-93E-UPS-15-80kva-Technical-Specification.pdf|