UL 924 Tested and Certified
Eaton’s Emergency Lighting UPS systems are UL 924 tested and certified, providing you with the industry’s highest capacity and efficiency. Eaton can provide complete end-to-end solutions to support emergency lighting needs in a wide range of environments.
Simple Centralized Approach to Control Options
Centralized controls of multiple systems allows the management of all of your Emergency Lighting Systems and UPS Systems. Access the status of UL 924 Systems across town or across country.
EATON EMERGENCY LIGHTING UL 924 UPS
Appropriate and effective emergency lighting systems are vital to facilitate occupant egress during an emergency, such as a building fire or other dangerous situation. In addition to prioritizing safety, proper emergency lighting is required by building codes such as NFPA 101, the Life Safety Code. Trust Eaton’s emergency lighting UPSs (10-200 kVA) to keep your occupants safe and your commercial structures up to code. Our emergency lighting UPSs are UL 924 tested and certified, providing the industry’s highest capacity and smallest footprint options for emergency lighting applications.
Features & Benefits
- Includes Eaton 93PM (emergency and auxiliary), 9155, 9355 UPSs
- UL 924 tested and certified to meet NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code) and other building codes Includes Eaton 93PM (emergency and auxiliary), 9155, 9355 UPSs
- Reduces regulatory compliance concerns
- Central Battery Plant applications, Lighting Inverter Requirements
- Emergency lighting requirements for UL 924 and NFPA 101
- VRLA Battery and Lithium-Ion Battery plant options available
- Life Safety Lighting Inverter Systems by Eaton